Friday, April 6, 2012

The Collar

BDSM has changed some much in the last 10 years, Dominants and Submissives  slaves are disposable, that is what it has come to.
Today when you by a collar it comes with Velcro, because most men think with there cocks. You meet a submissive on Friday and your ready to put a collar on the submissive, really , seriously , just for a piece of ass. A week later your tired of the sub, so you take your Dollar General collar back, and move on.
Now there is a consideration collar, then a training  collar, then at last THE COLLAR. Wow how much stress do you wish to put upon a submissive or a slave.
If you get married is there a consideration ring, then a training ring, then the ring. NOT.
A collar symbolizes the same as a wedding ring, in some cases more so.
Although a collar is earned, it is not meant to add stress to your potential submissive.
You never set your submissive up for failure, a lot of positive reinforcement is needed, and I cannot
stress enough about communication. I myself like to set an hour or so aside on a daily basis, just to talk.
Instead of rules I call them guidelines, protocol which I am real big on. If the submissive is real and truly wants a D’s relationship none of what I have covered would be a problem.
A collaring ceremony, could take place in 6 months to a year, it can be private or with a gathering just like a regular wedding.
If you run across a Dominant who wants to collar you the first day or week he has known you. RUN.
This is just my opinion, I am sure not everyone is going to agree and that is fine.
I myself take a collar very serious, in 20 years I have had five long term relationships and I collared three.
It does not mean the other two were not worthy,  just something neither of us were interested in..

2 comments: